To move, fuel and give adblue to the company vehicles during the logistic process performed during the night, and whenever is required
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Driving buses to go through the fuel and adblue process;
• External washing of buses with the resources provided by the company;
• Fuel buses and giving them adblue when required;
• Park buses in the places designated by the company through the Fleet Supervisor;
• Movement of buses between depots, and between each depot and for maintenance and repairs;
• Fill out job cards or any other documentation related to the job to fully assure traceability;
• Ensure effective cleaning and organization of work areas and tools at all times, including hazardous wastes management;
• Follow company health and safety policy;
• Carry out other duties that can be allocated or delegated by the Fleet Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
What we offer
Interested applicants must forward their Resume quoting the reference SS/CPT/0720.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.