We are seeking a Chief Accountant to join the Amazing Apps team. This position will contribute to the company's success by building an optimal system in terms of reporting and taxes.
The Chief Accountant reports to our CFO.
Challenges you'll meet:
- Preparation of financial statements and management accounts for a head office on a monthly basis
- Management of the team of accountants, management of subordinates' career development
- Participation in statutory audits,
- Tax reporting: MOSS and VIES reporting within stated deadlines,
- Transfer pricing documentation
- Ensure compliance with the professional standards, legislation and firm's procedures
- Reporting to the finance department at the head office
- Other accounting and financial reporting functions
Your professional qualities:
- 3+ years of relevant accounting experience (Chief Accountant/Head of Accounting/Deputy Chief Accountant/Finance Manager)
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and completed financial qualification (ACCA, etc)
- Mentoring or managerial experience
- Strong sense of commitment and responsibility with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Competent user of Accounting software and Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken of Russian is essential
What's for you:
- Professional growth: lectures and seminars, access to required literature, paid trainings and courses outside the company
- Fair compensation that allows employees to focus on project development and their own professional growth
- Comfortable working conditions
- Professional team that is ready to share experience and support in difficult tasks
In our team, you'll find an opportunity to develop and implement your ideas, as well as to make the world a better place.
Looking for staff in Cyprus?Post your job
and reach 100,000 job seekers in 5 minutes.