Due to continuous growth and expansion we are currently looking for an Accounts Officer for full time employment in Limassol
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- Partly qualified ACCA, ACA or CPA
- BA/BSc University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other relates subject is desirable
- Preferably 2-3 years experience in Accounting, Audit or any other related areas in general industries
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of the SAP Business One will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of the financial industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
The successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Assist the Accounting department in the accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end of the accounting and financial statements of the company
- Recommend and implement policies and procedures that require the adequate level of control within the Accounting department’s activities
- Create solutions to new financial challenges by applying accounting and financial knowledge
- Ensure that the accounting principles, practices and procedures are followed within the Accounting department
- Ensure the accurate reconciliation review of balances such as budgets, bank accounts, general ledgers, commission and other related expenses
- Ensure the general ledger within the Windsor Group financial statements are accurate and on timescale manner that all deadlines are met
- Ensure the efficient and effective communication with the Back Office department regarding the relevant withdrawals
- Review and update all transactions internally, externally between the company and its suppliers, associates and its subsidiaries in the accounting system
- Monitor, review and ensure the accurate information presented and prepared by the Back Office department regarding the customer’s withdrawal
The successful candidate will receive:
- Remuneration according to qualifications and experience
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Provident Fund
- 13th Salary
- Friendly multinational environment
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth
Interested applicants should send a detailed resume with cover letter outlining their qualifications through our website no later than 30th of July, 2020: https://en.windsorbrokers.com/careers/ or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Windsor is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively committed to promoting equality and diversity, and expects all staff to share this commitment
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest.
Those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by Human Resources.
Looking for a job in Cyprus? Search all available jobs in Cyprus and apply on Cyprus Work.
Looking for staff in Cyprus? Post your job and reach 100,000 job seekers in 5 minutes.