The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- BA/BSc University Degree in Computer Science, or any other relates subject is desirable
- Preferably 2-5 years’ experience in Web Development…., or any other related areas in general industries
- Knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of the financial industry will be considered as advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
The successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Determining the structure and design of web pages
- Develop landing pages, html email templates and other web applications to support marketing campaigns
- Improve UI/UX of the website and work closely with the design team to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
- Optimise website for maximum speed
- Ensuring the website is SEO optimized
- Develop new user-facing features
The successful candidate will receive
- Salary directly dependent on candidate's profile and experience
- Company health insurance
- 13th salary
- Modern working space at a central and convenient location of Limassol close to the highway
- Friendly multinational environment comprising combination of younger enthusiastic and more experienced colleagues
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth
Interested applicants should send a detailed resume with cover letter outlining their qualifications no later than 30th of July, 2020 through our website: https://en.windsorbrokers.com/careers/ or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Windsor is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively committed to promoting equality and diversity, and expects all staff to share this commitment
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest.
Those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by Human Resources.
Looking for a job in Cyprus? Search all available jobs in Cyprus and apply on Cyprus Work.
Looking for staff in Cyprus? Post your job and reach 100,000 job seekers in 5 minutes.