The Digital Marketing is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications/skills:
- MA/MSc University Degree in Digital Marketing / Digital Media or any other related subjects
- Preferably a minimum 2-5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing, Digital Media or any other related areas in general industries
- Good knowledge of Google Adwords and/or other RTB platforms
- A strong passion for digital marketing
- Experience in utilizing analytics tools to analyze online marketing campaigns in order to improve ROI
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of programming and web design
- Team Player with a strong work ethic
- Able to work under pressure
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written is essential
- Strong detail oriented and Organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet pressing deadlines
- Must be eligible to work in Cyprus
The successful candidate will be accountable for:
- Designing and executing digital marketing campaigns across various channels such as SEO, PPC, display ads and social media, targeting the right message to the right market segment
- Experience managing conversion rate optimization and A/B testing
- Experience utilizing 1st and 3rd party data for segmentation, audience creation, targeting, and personalization
- Good understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem
- Experience with marketing analytics and attribution
- Generate reports on marketing campaign’s performance
- Recommending changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEM/ Display/Remarketing/SEO positions for target keywords
The successful candidate will receive:
- Remuneration according to qualifications and experience
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Provident Fund
- 13th Salary
- Modern working space at a central and convenient location of Limassol close to the highway
- Friendly multinational environment
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth
Interested applicants should send a detailed resume with cover letter outlining their qualifications no later than 30th of July, 2020 through our website: https://en.windsorbrokers.com/careers/ or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Windsor is an Equal Opportunity Employer and actively committed to promoting equality and diversity, and expects all staff to share this commitment
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest.
Those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by Human Resources.
Looking for a job in Cyprus? Search all available jobs in Cyprus and apply on Cyprus Work.
Looking for staff in Cyprus? Post your job and reach 100,000 job seekers in 5 minutes.