Tryfon Tseriotis Ltd one of the oldest and most established companies in the FMCG industry of Cyprus, with a history of over 100 years of profound knowledge and unparalleled expertise in the food market is looking to employ a National Sales Manager. The National Sales Manager reports directly to the CEO and is responsible for setting the sales strategy, delivering profitable sales growth and providing effective and inspirational leadership. He or she will be an integral part of Tryfon Tseriotis in building long lasting partnerships with our customers and a key player in the cultivation of company’s culture.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Working alongside the Executive Board in order to develop effective strategies to grow annual revenue and profit
· Providing inspirational leadership by building sales teams to deliver sustainable results through an engaging, focused and high performing culture.
· Overseeing and ensuring that effective follow up procedures are in place
· Managing key customers and maintaining strong relationships with both new and existing clients
What we’re looking for:
· 5+ years of professional experience in a similar position
· Broad knowledge of the FMCG industry
· Strong leadership skills, a proven track record of delivery with an enthusiasm and a genuine interest in people development
· Prior experience of working as part of a senior leadership team
· Integrity and ethical standards
· To be commercially oriented and to have business acumen
· Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
In return company offers an attractive salary plus other benefits. If you are interested in joining us please express your interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd of July 2020.