- Ensure the smooth operation and supervise the accounting department.
- Ensure all the financial information is recorded in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Handle VAT and Tax Issues.
- Review of Banks reconciliations, Suppliers reconciliations and intercompany reconciliations.
- Produce relevant reporting as required by the Management.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, cash flows and Management Accounts.
- Liaise with external associates such as auditors, suppliers, subcontractors, banks etc.
- Improve the existing internal controls.
- Work closely and provide relevant support to the Project Construction Managers.
- Record closing entries every month.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Reporting to the Group CFO.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree in Accounting or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a position with similar responsibilities.
- Working experience in the Construction Industry will be considered an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of MS office - Excel.
- Fluency in Greek and English language.
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your cv to email address: email@example.com
Looking for a job in Cyprus? Search all available jobs in Cyprus and apply on Cyprus Work.
Looking for staff in Cyprus? Post your job and reach 60,000 job seekers in 5 minutes.