Customer Onboarding. KYC. New Team. Global. Impact. Change. Growth. Fintech. Innovation.
Want to be part of a brand-new team? Are you ready to start your career in the world of Forex & CFD trading? Read on.
First of all, we're Pepperstone, a unique global fintech headquartered in Melbourne. We've achieved a lot in our short 8 years, and we've got ambitious plans from here. We are an online Forex and CFD broker. Here's our website https://pepperstone.com/en/
Our Client Onboarding Team Leader is at the helm of driving and leading Pepperstone’s onboarding and due diligence process through efficient processes and systems. Pepperstone has a proud history of providing the great onboarding support and a smooth and user-friendly online application process.
Leading a team of up to 6 Client Onboarding Officers specializing in the onboarding and due diligence process, this role has a direct impact in creating value for Pepperstone. The Client Onboarding team work closely with a number of internal teams to ensure our onboarding and due diligence processes are always reliable and frictionless. Our Team Leader drives and mentors the team in the processes and rules that need to be implemented to remain both compliant and efficient.
Aside from the day-to-day operations management, this role is also responsible for helping drive the strategic function of Customer Due Diligence through; providing insight, analysis and reporting of team performance; research, recommend and execute improvements and efficiencies whilst maintaining customer and compliance standards.
Your main responsibilities will include
● Overseeing team performance and level of client support
● Conducting Quality Assurance Checks for the team
● Providing client support by email during the onboarding process
● Reporting on team performance and KPIs
● Mentoring and leading a team to provide best customer experiences
● Maintaining reporting on complaints and issues faced
● Training new team members to Pepperstone in the team
● Developing training material and conduct internal training as required
● Undertaking analysis, making recommendations to elevate and enhance the Customer Due Diligence function
● Working closely with the compliance team to ensure our processes are up to high standards
● Working effectively with departments across the business to drive whole business improvements
● Researching and collaborating with stakeholders (internal and external) to drive best practice
Our ideal new team member possesses:
● Demonstrated leadership experience
● 3-5 + years’ experience in a similar role, managing and coaching people
● Demonstrated ability to undertake Quality Assurance & Compliance
● Experience working in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to work collaborate within teams and across functions
● Excellent attention to detail
● Strong problem-solving abilities
● Experience in driving efficiency and improvements in processes and systems
● Committed to ongoing learning and development
● Basic understanding of and interest in trading, financial markets (desirable)
● Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, commerce or similar (desirable)
You'll need to be fluent in English and to really impress us you will speak Spanish or Portuguese (desirable, but not essential).
What’s it like working at Pepperstone?
We're a nimble global company, we respond to changes in the markets and regulatory environment quickly. This means we need to collaborate and communicate! You will be part of a wider passionate team, and whilst things may not always go to plan, we learn quickly and continually make progress. Oh, and we’re pretty good at achieving results and celebrating our success regularly.
You'll build your career in a supportive environment, with a focus on results, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.
Please note you must have current working rights that allow you to work in Cyprus to be considered for this position.
Please express your interest by applying through our Pepperstone Careers page as soon as possible!