We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Group Marketing & Communications Manager to lead our group marketing and communications across Logicom Group.
Lead the marketing and communication activities across the group:
- Create and propose the marketing and communications strategy for the group
- Manage the group marketing and communication resources.
- Provide business direction to the marketing managers of group divisions
- Create and manage an integrated marketing and integrated communications budget across the group.
- Ensure marketing processes compliance by all marketing staff.
- Interlock with current and new vendors for the sourcing and proper execution of Market Development Funds (MDF) programs.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies
- Build and strengthen relationships with key media in Cyprus and other countries of Logicom presence
- Perform “damage control” in cases of bad publicity
- Provision of detailed media activity reports.
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the public
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website and other digital/social media
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences
- Collaborate with marketing professionals for the creation of advertisements or articles
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, law or relevant field.
- Master’s degree in a related field will be considered an advantage.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of marketing communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.