NETinfo, engaged in I.T. Consulting, Project Management, System Integration, Facilities Management and Software development, invites applications for the fulfillment of the following position:
The candidates will join and work with a very powerful team and will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge through continuous training and guidance.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS and/or Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Proven working experience in iOS and/or Android app development
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Have published one or more iOS and/or Android apps in the app store
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicants including 13th salary and participation in a medical insurance scheme and provident fund.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title.