We are looking to hire an exceptionally talented, driven and organized self-starter person to join the Human Resources team as a Payroll Officer for Logicom Public.
The role will be based in Nicosia and reports to the Human Resources Manager. The Payroll Officer will manage all aspects of payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
- Honors confidentiality of employees' pay records and information.
- Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data.
- Processing the approved payroll documents onto the system such as newcomers, leavers, commissions, bonuses, tax withholdings, and deductions.
- Preparing and issuing all payroll relevant statements.
- Coordinating at all times with the HR department to ensure correct employee data.
- Providing administrative assistance to the HR department.
- Answers staff questions about wages, deductions and all relevant payroll calculations.
- Handles changes in exemptions such as job responsibilities, status, and job titles.
- Follows the payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant legislation.
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records.
- Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes and audit purposes.
- Performs the distribution of wages through direct transfers to employees' bank accounts.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration, finance, economics or equivalent.
- Minimum of two-year experience in payroll.
- Knowledge of Cyprus Personal Tax Legislation, Social Insurance and Labor Laws.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and payroll software programs.
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail.
- Organizational skills and able to work with tight deadlines.
Human Resources Manager
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.