We are looking to hire an Junior Data Analyst to join our data analysis team. The successful candidate will take responsibility for managing and maintaining our master data set, analysing data, developing reports and resolving data-related issues.
- Responsible for the business and finance reporting optimization – Overall enhancement of the departmental procedures.
- Responsible for the effective implementation of data loading and refresh workflows and to uphold a healthy environment of our Data infrastructure.
- Responsible for Business and Finance Models – Develop a more structural tool that can help us implement them in various projects.
- Responsible for the optimization of the Budgeting process – Enhance, analyze and evaluate data in a more valuable way.
- Responsible for the maintenance and further development of more sophisticated reports and dashboards using MSFT Power BI
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science & Big Data, Artificial Intelligence or related field.
- Minimum three years working experience as a data analyst, data engineer or related role.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI, QlikView, Tableau, etc., as well as programming languages used for data analysis such as R and Python, will be considered a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Efficient time management skills and ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
- Detail oriented and professional demeanor.
- Positive energy and attitude.
- Able to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and professional discretion.
- Confident in interacting with and influencing individuals at all levels within or outside the organization.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.