- Organization and control of the project from the ground up to commissioning;
- Monitor the project’s key parameters, budget, time and quality;
- Liaise with the design team;
- Oversee and review technical drawings and specifications;
- Monitor and facilitate the project execution, project administration, correspondence, flow of information and data;
- Enforce project’s standards;
- Attend progress and technical meetings and perform site inspections;
- Liaise with clients;
- Prepare cost estimations and analysis;
- Oversee delivery and commissioning;
- Report to company management.
- Degree in Civil Engineering/ Architecture/ Construction Management or related discipline;
- Knowledge of software: MS Project, AutoCad, MS Office;
- 5 to10 years experience in construction industry;
- Fluent in Greek and English;
- Experience in residential projects is a must;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Competitive salary (13 salaries);
- Full time position with 5/2 schedule (8:00-17:00);
- Fast growing company with potential career perspectives;
- Interesting and challenging projects.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs with a subject “Project Manager” to