A well-establish Group of companies in the marine (technical, spare equipment and services) industry is seeking to recruit a dynamic Sales Executive to join their sales team.
Minimum Qualifications Requirements:
- University (or other similar/equivalent academic institution) graduate with Marine or Mechanical Engineering or any other related field
- Previous experience in similar position in the shipping industry is an advantage
- Excellent Sales and Communication Skills
- Familiar with working with targets
- Excellent command of the English languages, both written and verbal
- Very good computer skills
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Readiness to work extra hours if needed
- Time management skills
- Pleasant Personality
- Fully familiar with the products and services of the Group
- Promotion of the scope of activities of the Group existing and new clients (Ship-owners and Ship managers) locally and overseas
- Carrying out presentations to all levels of a customer organisation.
- Traveling for visiting overseas clients
- Socialising (dinners / lunches with clients and principals, join events and activities)
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of our products and services
- Build relationships with customers. Proactively and effectively communicate our services and equipment
A remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate including 14th salary plus 3% provident fund after 6 months’ probation period.
To apply for this vacancy please send your resume to
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
All applications will be treated as confidential.