- To ensure that culinary standards in all outlets of the Food & Beverage Department are met at all times as determined by the Food & Beverage standards and policies of Thanos Hotels.
- To achieve daily tasks required by the operation and guidelines given by the Chef De Partie and Executive Chef.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the hotel maintains the best possible reputation for its culinary products
- Ensure your knowledge and support is given at all times
- Maintain the recipe library and plate specifications showed by the Executive Chef
- Keep designated area clean at all times
- Have a brief knowledge of the actual food cost
- Understand and lead the trainees to control the use of products and equipment
- Check store supplies on a daily basis for quality and freshness
- Be fully involved in all forms of training within the kitchen
- Be able to control waste and chemicals
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven experience in a similar position at a 5* Hotel
- Degree in Culinary Arts or hospitality related qualification, will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Greek or any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and cope under pressure
- Computer Literate
- Commitment to learning & self-development
- Promotes cooperation & commitment within a team
- Inspiring and motivating others while being caring and understanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills in handling staff relations
- Due to work permit restrictions, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in Cyprus.
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Career Progression
- Staff training & induction programmes
- High profile hospitality company of 5* luxury Hotels
- Great work-life balance
- Airport shuttle on arrival
- Accommodation (depending on availability) + free meals
If you are interested in joining Thanos Hotels & Resorts, please click on the link below to APPLY:
or call (00357) 2620 3311.