Software Engineer - DevOps
Job Summary and Purpose
Albourne Partners (Cyprus) Ltd is looking to hire a Software Engineer - DeveOps who will be required to:
- Work with system and developer teams to improve internal and external systems and operations through, coding, testing and process development.
- Conduct automated testing and fault finding within the internal systems and suggest and implement improvements when issues are found.
- Design and develop the internal systems to minimize the risk of data loss or security breach.
- Manage the release and deployment of the internal systems (weekly) with full automated testing completed in advance of implementation of new release.
- Cooperate with first line support to answer user queries and fix defects in the system, as well as estimating the effort to fix defects and implement new functionality.
- Pro-actively seek ways to improve efficiencies and the user experience.
- Pro-actively seek ways to improve the maintainability and resilience of the internal systems.
- Investigate new technologies and flag when applicable to the internal systems.
- Ad hoc projects upon request by the Head of IT.
- Degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, programming.
- Strong Linux/Unix command line skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Strong programming skills.
- Strong aptitude for learning, and problem solver.
- Work outside of normal business hours – coinciding with systems releases or urgent bug fixes.
- Comply with terms of Albourne Compliance Manuals.
- Comply with and support ISO 27001 requirements.
- 3+ Years work experience would be considered an advantage.
- Travel upon request.
- Attend company events upon request.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested candidates can e-mail their Cover Letter & CV to
Please mention position applied for in the subject heading
Only successful candidates will be contacted