Your career will be Inspired by:
- Competitive salary
- 25 paid annual leave days
- Free drinks and snacks during your shift
- Bonus according to performance
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- 40% discount at all Caffe Nero stores (when not on duty)
- Exceptional working environment
- Outstanding career advancement opportunities
- Endless training and personal development opportunities
- Up to 30% discount on company brands (Pizza Hut, Wagamama, KFC, Taco Bell, Burger King and many more…)
It would be cool if you:
- Had some years of experience in a similar position. A relevant degree will be welcomed but not a must.
- Are well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Are familiar with software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Have enhanced analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills
- Have a good financial understanding
- Were fluent both in Greek and English language
- Focus on meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Grow sales by delivering top-quality products through timely and friendly service in clean, pleasant surroundings.
- Recruit and hire efficient and friendly Team Members.
- Lead by example, dividing time equally among employees and guests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the smooth operation of the restaurant
- Provide high quality of products and services in full alignment with the brands standards
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and development needs of the restaurant
- Attain the financial objectives of the company
If you feel that you have what it takes feel free to send us your CV to stating the title “Store Manager”.