- Bachelor's degree in Marine Engineering - Naval Architect
- 2-3 years working experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of English language (oral and written)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- To be able to demonstrate problem solving ability
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To execute in detail technical activities, maintains assigned ships in Class, monitors the classification and Statutory status of the vessels (annual and special surveys and dry-docking follow up).
- Ensures compliance with all applicable National and International rules and regulations and the internal requirements of the Company.
- To execute annual and special surveys, ISM/ISPS and ISO related to external/internal audits and make sure that all Fleet's certificates (Class/Statutory) are issued timely and are valid at all times.