Our law firm is seeking to recruit a high calibre individual that will be able to fulfil the following role or corporate administrator.
- Preparation and application of company formation - registering companies in Cyprus and other foreign jurisdictions
- Liquidations and strike offs
- Changes to company structures and preparation of the relevant documents including the HE forms.
- Reviewing companies’ files and preparing all the necessary documents
- Maintaining of the statutory records and ensuring that the client companies meet all legal obligations
- Reviewing of KYC due diligence to comply with the firm's procedures and the relevant Law and regulations
- Payment orders
- Opening/ closing of bank accounts in local and foreign jurisdictions
- Bank account reviews
- Due Diligence checks on clients
- Arranging the execution of documents from clients- FATCA/CRS, resolutions, changes and review etc.
- Ongoing monitoring of client bank accounts via e-banking
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the corporate service environment with the banking sector
- Fluency in English and Greek
- Computer literate
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Pleasant personality
- Able to work effectively in a team
Remuneration will be based on experience.
Working hours- Mon- Thurs 08:30- 17:30 and Fri 08:30-14:30
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org